start: 2.00 pm
Arena: Augarten, Graz
All Information about the timetable is coming soon.
26.10.2020 – 09.11.2020 55.00 €
10. 11.2020 – 11.01.2021 65.00 €
12. 01.2021 – 08.03.2021 70.00 €
09.03.2021 – 17.05.2021 75.00 €
18. 05.2021 – 09.08.2021 80.00 €
10.08.2021 – 05.09.2021 89.00 €
If there are still starting positions available you can sign up at the start numbers issuance.
If you want to make changes to your registration at the start number issuance we will charge 10€. Thank you for understanding.
The online redemption of codes is also only possible until sunday one week bevor E-Grazathlon. There is no redemption of codes at the start number issuance. Also bought codes lose their validity. Codes are not coupons!
- the 3 fastest women and men (no matter their age)
- the 3 fastest teams (Classifications: men, women, mixed / 4 prizes each)
- the fastest couple
first starting block: 2.00 pm
Block 1 – YELLOW (top runners only)
Block 2 – GREEN (racing -> unter 1h 10min)
Block 3 – RED (ambitious -> unter 1h 25min)
Block 4 – BLUE (unhurried -> unter 1h 30min)
Block 5 – MAGENTA (chilled -> unter 1h 40min)
Block 6 – ORANGE (getting through is the main thing -> over 1h 40min)
You can choose the block at the online registration. Please remember to evaluate your performance adequately and choose the right block for you, this will help everybody and decreases waiting times.
We start every 4 minutes with 100 people every session. The start numbers of each block have the same color so everybody with the same color can run together. Within the block: first come, first served.
All Information due the start number issuance is coming soon.
For the first time it is possible to register for all three “beat the city” events at the same time.
Special price: 169.- Euro
Happy Fit Linzathlon 2021/08/28, E- Grazathlon 2021/09/11, Innsbruckathlon 2021/09/04
The first 5 of the series rating get great prizes!
(Ticket not transferable!)
- Digital goodie bag (start number / more goodies)
- Luggage deposit
- Shower & changing room: Information coming soon
- Refreshment stations
The perfect gift for every occasion!
Order one or more vouchers via e-mail here: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will send you the vouchers by e-mail after receipt of payment.
Payment options: bank transfer
Code of honor
20 obstacles – 4 rules
- To finish and have fun is more important than winning.
- Safety first
- Help other participants when they need your help
- Behave like real sportsmen and sportswomen – don’t jostle or hinder other
participants, especially not at the obstacles
What to wear
Here are some rules for the right outfit:
- Shoes: Spikes are not allowed. We suggest running shoes with higher profile.
- Clothes: We are hoping for good weather so shorts and a t-shirt will be fine.
Knee protectors or knee length trousers can avoid abrasions.
- Gloves: We suggest to at least wear cycling gloves to better overcome some obstacles
Arrival & Parking
For more information head over to our Hotel/Parken page.
If you are under 18, you have to bring the agreement of participation with you at the start number issuance.
Hier you’ll find the download link for the form.